Sunday 8 July 2012

Who Am I, Really? Hmmm...I'll Try to Answer That....

Ever been asked that question?  How do you answer a question like that.  I am me, Kathy Pettit.  Brunette.  35.  Married for 15 years.  3 kids, 9 and under.  I love chocolate and wine...and I am OK with consuming them at the same time!  We have 2 beasts dogs, who I will share pictures with eventually.  I feel blessed, even when things don't go my way.  Why?  Because I am here, present and capable of handling challenges that teach me a lesson   I have great friends.  A great job.  Good health.  I have a healthy relationship with God. 

But WHO am I?  I consider myself a never-ending puzzle (or mess, depending on perspective!)  This puzzle, if you will, is made up of everyone and everything that I have known and experienced thus far.  Even you, reader, have contributed to me by reading this.  I am a compilation of experiences.  And I am thankful for every experience I have been blessed with (or cursed with), because they have made me who I am today. 

In a rather large, and peanut-free nutshell, that is me :) 

I can't believe it, but... I am going to end here and leave more for another day!


Happy days!

Kathy Pettit

3 comments:

  1. can i add....you are the best friend a girl could ask for! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you the unlimited permission to add what you will to this space! Ditto to you...thank the good Lord for good friends, good wine and good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are His precious child Kathy

    ReplyDelete

You thought it - share it!