Friday 24 August 2012

12 kids + Me

Add caption
Seriously...

I know what you're thinking.  This young, lovely, smart, and humourous (;P) lady is inviting 12 children to sleep over...is she nuts?  Yes Possibly No - although that feeling will hit me an hour after they arrive!  It is Peach's 10th birthday party...so this supposed "epic" party (description courtesy of my daughter) is taking place tonight.  So....the reality I have no time to blog - yet here I am. 

I thought I would share with the parents the reason their kids may be bratty come Saturday morning at pick up:    Junk Food....staying up late.....gossipping....junk food....waking up early....junk food...and, well their tween age doesn't help matters when it comes to being bratty!

Cookies and Cups.comThis is a sneak peek of the desserts I am whipping up (courtesy of an awesome foodie blogger that I like to check up on!!)

I can believe it but...I have 12 kids coming in 4.5 hours!!!! Help!!!

Pray for me....

Kathy Pettit







 

 

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Your birthday parties never disappoint! I can't wait for the Hallowe'en party this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support :) Hallowe'en...now that will be fun!

      Delete
  2. Totally praying for your sanity, and a heap load of grace from those other parents come tomorrow morning ;)

    Have a blast! Happy Birthday, Peach!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were good...although not asleep until after midnight! I did also count my Raspberry M&Ms from the USA as a breakfast food for the children this morning...they think I'm the best mom ever...that's what counts!!

      Delete
  3. The desserts LOOK even better than they sounded. And you survived! And you can honestly say....I can't believe I survived. Enjoyed the posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The desserts were yummy! True - I survived to tell the tale...nothing like bribing kids with sugar!!

      Delete

  4. I want to talk to you in Korean ... :)
    I'll teach you Korean ... blah blah
    Thank you always...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jade, I would love to speak Korean :) I should write a post using Babelfish, lol! Using that always makes emails so fun!!! You are always welcome...so is my little Grace...

      Delete